At King & Jones, our lawyers are equipped to help individual and corporate clients with most any civil litigation matter. Over the years, we have handled a wide variety of cases, from personal injury to antitrust. We have found that our skills as experienced trial lawyers are transferable from one subject matter to another. Our clients have, too.
Some of King & Jones’s Reported Cases:
- Continental Resources, Inc., v. P&P Industries, LLC, I., 2018 N.D. 11, 906 N.W. 2d 105
- Pattullo-Banks v. City of Park Ridge, 2014 IL App (1st) 132856;
- DeGeer v. Gillis, 842 F.Supp.2d 1055 (N.D. Ill. 2012);
- First Merit Realty Services, Inc. v. Amberly Square Apartments, L.P., 869 N.E. 2d 394 (Ill. App. 2007);
- United States Gypsum Co. v. Indiana Gas Co., Inc., et al., 350 F.3d 623 (7th Cir. 2003);
- Midwest Gas Services v. Indiana Gas Co., 317 F.3d 703 (7th Cir. 2002);
- LID Associates v. Dolan, 756 N.E.2d 866 (Ill. App. 2001);
- Disciplined Investment Advisors, Inc. v. Schweihs, 650 N.E.2d 578 (Ill. App. 1995);
- Joslyn Manufacturing Co. v. Liberty Mutual Insurance Co., 23 F.3d 1212 (7th Cir. 1994);
- Sobel v. Franks, 633 N.E.2d 820 (Ill. App. 1994);
- Heritage Commons Partners v. Village of Summit, 935 F.2d 1489 (7th Cir. 1991);
- Labovitz v. Dolan, 545 N.E.2d 304 (Ill. App. 1989);
- Village of Lisle v. Village of Woodridge, 548 N.E.2d 1337 (Ill. App. 1989);
If you or your company is in need of a trial lawyer, contact us.