William H. Jones
Hard work breeds success. We pride ourselves in never being outworked in a case and always being a step ahead. Our focus in maintaining a manageable case load of important cases allows us to do that. It also allows us to engage in active partnerships with our clients to bring our cases to resolutions as swiftly as possible.
Areas of Practice:
- Illinois, 1989
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 1989
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Law Review: John Marshall Law Review, Associate Lead Articles Editor, 1988 – 1989
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa, 1985 B.B.A., Bachelor of Business Administration
- Prior to joining the firm in 1991, Mr. Jones served as a clerk for the Honorable Howard C. Ryan, Justice of the Illinois Supreme Court.
- Co-Author, “Crimes of the State: Obtaining Justice for the Wrongfully Imprisoned”, ABA Litigation Magazine, Fall, 2002
- Note, McCleskey v. Kemp: The Supreme Court Pulls the Switch on Future Judicial Challenges to the Death Penalty, 22 John Marshall Law Review 215, 1988
- Co-Author, “Fair Housing in the 1990’s: An Overview of Recent Developments and Prognosis of Their Impact”, 22 John Marshall Law Review 421, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American, Illinois & Chicago Bar Associations